Blog Archive

Thursday 29 December 2011

New Camera

Hurrah! Gone are the days of using my iPhone as a camera! For Christmas, Luke's mum and dad brought me a lovely Sony Cybershot Camera! BEST PRESENT EVER! (So good i nearly cried haha) 
Here is a pic of my new Camera (extremely bad quality due to crappy phone)  ITS PINK!                                             


So, this now means..
1) I can now take amazing lovely pics where ever i go (as my camera has a new home in my handbag)
and..
2)  can take lovely pictures of things i've made to show you all!


Here's my favorite ones so far..


                 My beautiful niece Tia <3


    Puppy Dog Bella (and the back of Rudy's head)


                                                                      
                   Boxing Day Eve 


Night All <3



No comments:

Post a Comment