Blog Archive

Thursday 5 January 2012

30 Post in 30 Days - Day 5

My definition of Love <3

Love - Dictionary Definition

1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward
a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive
qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom
one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Love...to me it means having one person who means the world to you, its
the one person who is there for you no matter what, the one person who
knows how you feel and the one person who makes you smile and gives you
butterflies when ever you see and think about them.

I am so lucky to have this person in my life, we have been through a lot
together and he truly means the world to me. I love him dearly <3

I thought I'd throw the below definition in, because for some people,
this is what loves means (and because its hilarious)

Love -Urban Dictionary Definition

Love- nature's way of tricking people into reproducing

Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment