Blog Archive

Monday 16 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days- Day 16

Friends from the past.

Im so lucky, as 90% of my "friends from the past" are still my friends. The picture below is from 2002, and it is of me, my sister and my mates getting ready for a big girls night out. I must have only been 17/18 years old and can remember it like it was yesterday.

L-R
Melissa- Aka Mad dog or Mad Mel Ive known her since First school and have been buddy's ever since.

Natalie- Aka Bestie or Nat dog. Ive knew her since year dot. Also the best friend a girl can have.

Tasha- Natalie's big sister and the biggest former party animal I know! Every time I see the film "Human Traffic" I think of her

Stacey- Natalie and Tasha's little sister. She has got to be the BEST dancer I know, she can watch any music video and she can repeat the dance routine back to you off the top of her head!

And on the far right is little old me! (cringe)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment