Blog Archive

Monday 2 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days- Day 2

My Parents


My parents are amazing, no actually they are the best i could ever ask for.They have both have been there for me since i can ever remember and have helped me through some difficult times in my life.


My Mum and dad divorced when i was around 13 and my mum moved to Liverpool to live with her boyfriend, and me and my sister lived with my Dad. At the time i couldn't understand why they didn't want to be together, but now i do. They just fell out of love and i couldn't see them together again because they literally turned into 2 different people.


My dad remarried his 1st wife and my brothers mum,Colleen and had many happy happy years together, until he sadly lost his battle with Cancer in August 2011.He always said she was his Soul mate, and i truly believe that she was and still is. 


My mum has since got engaged to her boyfriend Dean and now lives on a Canal boat with him, she too is madly in love and wouldn't want it any other way :) 


I love them both dearly, my mum is the one who got me into crafts (shes very creative) and also my best friend. I know i can call her at any time of day and she will be there for me no matter what.My dad brought me up to be the women i am today. Seeing his determination to beat cancer over the last 2 years makes me so proud. I miss him terribly but i know he is still here watching over me :) 


Night All <3 x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post. Good luck with the rest of the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete