Blog Archive

Sunday 1 January 2012

A Cath Kidston Christmas

2011 was the year i became addicted to Cath Kidston. I had already received a lovely bag and purse of Luke and a iPhone case off a friend at work for my birthday and Christmas was no exception, unfortunately Luke and his Nana brought me the same present, so this was my chance to take advantage of the C.K Sale online and i found the most beautiful Sewing box with 50% off! I had been looking for one for quite a while so i definitely had to take advantage and make the ultimate Xmas purchase. I also got the new C.K craft book "Patch" which has beautiful applique projects in and also the materials to make either a cushion cover or handy shopping bag- tres excited to make this! I also got a min tape measure for my new box and some C.K Nail files off Jodie :) which i'm looking forward to using, although i kinda don't want to because there too pretty hehe.

Ta Ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment