Blog Archive

Saturday 7 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days- Day 7

My Best Friends

My True best friend Natalie, is my everything. Ive known her since i was about 5 when she moved on to the street where i used to live and we have been best friends ever since. When i first moved to loughborough, i found it really hard. Natalie had just started her family and i felt so out the loop not being there to see little Evan grow up,. Natalie married her boyfriend Aaron in Mexcio in september 2011 and it was one of the most beautiful weddings ive ever been too. It was so beautiful to see her in her dress, on a beach in mexico marrying her soulmate.

The thing i love about her most is that i can call her anytime and she is there for me, its like weve never been apart.

I love her <3 shes the best friend a girl can ask for xx

No comments:

Post a Comment