Blog Archive

Sunday 8 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days - Day 8

Hobbies and Talents

I enjoy doing to many things, but my favorites are Nail Art, Craft/Sewing and playing Xbox and PS3

My love of nail art started when i took a Beauty Therapy course at college when i left school. I just loved it - i'm a typical girl, i love sticking gems on nails and painting pictures, and other pretty things on my friends nails.



Ive always been a "gamer!", ever since i was a little girl and played my first game on my Sega mega drive! I prefer RPGs to racing/fighting games and at the minute im trying to battle my way through Final Fantasy 13 on the PS3 before the new one comes out at the end of the month (Eek!)

Sewing and Craft is something i have only started within the last maybe 9 months. My first big project was Jodie and Ben's wedding (ive posted about it further down) and i absolutely love it. I find it so therapeutic to sit down with some pretty material and a sewing needle and creating something beautiful. Ive made lots of beautiful items for my friend and family, including hanging hearts, bunting, glasses and passport cases, make-up bags baby bibs and lots more. Ive also tried my hands at applique and made some beautiful items for my nieces Tia, Summer and Ruby-Dawn.

Right im off! im in the middle of preparing for my first D.I.Y post, eek! im excited!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment