Blog Archive

Monday 9 January 2012

30 Post in 30 Days - Day 9

My Beliefs


I don't have any real beliefs, no religious ones i mean. Im not religious. I never have been and probably never will be.Why, i'm not too sure. I was never christened when i was younger and my parents aren't religious so i guess that's the reason.Don't get me wrong, i don't knock any one who believes in the man upstairs, but its never been something that I've thought or felt like i needed i my life.


I do believe in Karma. I've always said that it you do something bad or hurt someone, it will come back and bite you in the ass! Luckily for me, that has never happened to me, but i do know a few people it has happened to and it isn't very nice! I also believe in just plan old being happy, following your heart and doing what you feel is right. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment