Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days- Day 11

My Siblings

I have the most amazing family and a lot of siblings - 5 in total!

I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
Dale and Stuart from my Dads previous marriage
Andrew from my Mums previous marriage
Natalie from my Step-mums previous relationship
Becky from my mum and dads marriage

Christmas is exciting! Lolz

I love having a big family. I would like to say that im close to all of my siblings, but im not really. I am only really close to my sister Becky. Different to my other sib's, me and Becky have grew up and lived together since we were born, even when we moved to out of home, we moved together and lived in our new little flat until I met Luke and made the big move to Loughborough. I love her so much, she's my little sister and I always will. She now has her own little family, two little girls called Tia and Ruby and they are just amazing.
Sometimes I feel I didn't make the right decision moving away from my hometown and family to live with my Boyfriend, I miss them all so much and sometimes I really do pine for home. But ive been here for nearly 7 years and the way I see it is that if I really did want to go home, I would have already, right? My siblings are all getting on fine without me so I guess I did the right thing!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment