Blog Archive

Thursday 12 January 2012

30 Posts in 30 Days- Day 12

My Favourite Wardrobe Items

This one is hard! I have so many pretty things in my wardrobe at the minute and its hard to choose! So ive narrowed it down to 3 things I couldn't live with out!
1. Blue Flowery flowy dress.

This is actually from New Look. I brought it for when I went to Mexico last September but I forgot to take it with me and found it hiding in my wardrobe and haven't put it down since! I have wore it with leggings, tights and jeans and it's the most comfortable dress I actually own! I cant find the exact picture of it, but it is the same as this one, but navy blue, sorry guys, i cant fin a picture of it anywhere! :(

2. Grey Boyfriend Cardigan

I brought this about 5 years ago on a shopping trip with Mrs P to Fosse park and got it for a bargain £4. Needless to say its been on my back ever since and even with the couple holes in it courtesy of the puppy dogs, I still cant bear to throw it away!


3. Cath Kidston Box Bag

You all know im a tad obsessed with Cath! On my 26th birthday, my amazing boy brought me this gorgeous bag and matching purse. It was the best present I got and cheered me up tremendously! August had been such a crappy month and it was just the pick me up I needed!


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment